With a reputation as a year-round adventureland, Mammoth Lakes is a top destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Nestled high in the Eastern Sierras of California, the year-round activities available to visitors are truly endless, making Mammoth Lakes the ideal location for your Airstream camping vacation.
Summertime in Mammoth Lakes offers unsurpassed fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and exploration of the natural hot springs. Wintertime brings epic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling opportunities. Regardless of the season, the live music, craft beers, and charming shopping opportunities make this a perfect spot for all travelers.
To help guide your Mammoth Lakes Airstream Camping experience, we recommend these can’t miss experiences:
- Explore more than 2 million acres of National Forest hiking trails
- Fish pristine mountain lakes
- Horseback ride through the wildflowers
- Get an aerial view on an exhilarating helicopter tour
- Experience an adrenaline rush with mountain biking, zip lining, or rock climbing on Mammoth Mountain
- Ski and Snowboard down slopes designed for every skill level
- Go tubing down the snowy tracks
- Visit Devils Postpile National Monument
- Hike to Rainbow Falls
There countless options for Airstream camping in Mammoth Lakes with many year-round options. From family-friendly resorts to more rustic locations, your Silver Bullet Airstream rental will add comfort and luxury to your Mammoth Lakes Airstream camping trip.
To help assist with your Airstream camping in Mammoth Lakes, we’ve compiled a list of our preferred campgrounds.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS