The team at Silver Bullet Vacations wants to make your Airstream rental as simple as possible. Here’s what you can expect from the rental process.
Click the “Book Now” button at the top or bottom of any page. You’ll provide us with your basic information, including the dates you want to travel, the unit you prefer, where you want to go, and other important details.
The Silver Bullet Vacations Team will create your reservation, and contact you directly to discuss options, ask questions, and gather any other information needed to complete the reservation.
You will receive your final reservation confirmation via email, which will include the dates, Airstream unit details, tow vehicle (optional), delivery or pick up details.
Review your reservation and verify all the dates, add-ons and insurances are correct. If there are any questions, please contact a Silver Bullet Vacations Representative.
Follow the steps on your screen to complete the reservation. A 50% deposit if the rental date is more than 30 days away or 100% payment if the rental date is less than 30 days away. The reservation is not complete until you have entered your payment information.
Get packing! Your Airstream Rental is now confirmed. Your security deposit is due on the first day of your vacation.
Silver Bullet Vacations has a few different insurance options to cover your rental while you are traveling. All of the selections below are optional, but you must have at least the basic Insurance or be able to provide your own described below.
- We offer a basic insurance that covers Comprehensive & Collision up to $250,000 and Liability coverage up to $1,000,000.
- Additionally, we offer a Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) which increases the renter's liability coverage to $1M from the standard state minimum liability amounts. Additional information about SLI coverage can be found here.
- CSA Trip Insurance CSA Trip Insurance is a service available to renters through a partnership with CSA, powered by Outdoorsy Inc. Even the best-planned trips can be impacted by an unexpected event or unplanned interruption, illness, road closures, traffic accidents, medical emergency, adverse weather, natural disasters, or more. Trip insurance allows your renter to recoup the investment they made in their trip if they meet the terms and conditions outlined in the plan. More information about CSA Trip Insurance can be found here.
- You also have the ability to provide your own insurance. If you plan to provide your own insurance, you are required to have an “Insurance Binder” or “Certificate of Insurance” from your auto insurance company that covers our Airstream. This is a temporary coverage from your auto insurance company. Many insurance companies can provide the proper coverage at the insurance policy owner’s request. If your insurance agent is not able to provide such coverage, please contact your Silver Bullet Vacations rental agent for assistance, as your reservation cannot be confirmed until your insurance binder form has been finalized.
- Coach-Net Roadside Assistance is also offered. Roadside service ensures you protecting in the case of Towing, Flat Tire Assistance, Battery Boost and a Mobile Mechanic. Also as part of Roadside service you can receive 24/7 RV Technical Support Hotline. More information about Roadside Service can be found here.
Please note - If you are taking advantage of our full-service delivery and will not be connecting the Airstream Trailer to either your vehicle or one of our rental tow vehicles, the basic insurance is required. You cannot provide your own for deliveries.
What are the Self-Tow Requirements?
GCWF - In order to tow our Airstream Travel Trailer with your vehicle, it must meet some specific requirements. The vehicle’s gross combined weight rating (GCWR) must be greater or sufficient for towing of the Airstream Trailer. This means the combined mass of the vehicle, trailer, passenger, and cargo is permissible by the rating set by the vehicle’s manufacturer. Unsure of whether your vehicle’s GCWR is appropriate? Contact your Silver Bullet Vacations rental agent for more information.
Installed Tow Package - Your vehicle must also have a tow package that includes:
- 2” Receiver
- 7 Way Vehicle Connector*
- Electric Brake Control
* If your vehicle only has a 4 or 5 pole connector, it will need to be upgraded to a 7-Way Connector prior to picking up your Airstream. The 7-Way allows for the trailer battery to be charged during towing.
Ball Hitch – You do not need to provide a ball hitch. Only our weight distribution hitches are allowed for towing our Airstream Trailers. We will install our weight distribution hitch onto your town vehicle.
Vehicle Height – If the distance from the ground to the top of your vehicle’s receiver is higher than 25”, your vehicle is not permissible to tow our Airstream Trailers.
Other Important Notes - An orientation of approximately one hour will be given to each renter before you are allowed to depart. Additionally, state law does not allow people in a trailer coach while it is being towed (CVC §21712(d)).
Trailer Equipment Manuals
What's Included in Your Rental:
- Beach Towels
- Bathroom Towels
- Bathroom Toiletries
- Bath Rug
- All Bedding including comforters, sheets, pillows, and blankets
- Clothes Hangers
- Clothes Steamer
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Dinner Plates & Bowls
- Coffee Mugs
- Knife Set
- Cooking & BBQ Utensils
- Keurig Coffee Machine w/K-Cups
- Single Coffee Cup Brewer with Filters
- Ground Coffee
- 1 Gallon Bottled Water
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Kitchen Scissors
- Pizza Cutter
- Juice Carafe
- Cutting Mat
- Non Stick Pots & Pans
- Hot Pads
- Mixing Bowl Set
- Measuring Cups
- 2-Slice Toaster
- Tupperware Set
- Multi spice Jar, Salt, & Pepper
- Aluminum Foil & Plastic Wrap
- Paper Plates, Plastic Silverware, and Napkins
- Plastic Tumblers- Large, Small, and Wine Glasses
- Paper Towel
- Dish & Hand Soap
- Scotch Bright Sponges
- Dish Drying Rack
- Dish Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Garbage Can With Liners
- Airstream Door Mat
- Newbie Guide to Airstreaming
- First Aid Kid
- Samsung TV with Remote
- Samsung Blue Ray/DVD Player
- AUX Audio Cable
- Coaxial Cable - TV
- Broom & Dustpan
- Swiffer Wet/Dry Mop with Refills
- Toilet Scrubber
- RV Tank Chemical
- Butane Lighter
- D Cell Batteries- Pack of 4
- 9V Battery - Backup for Smoke Detector
- Step Stool
- Pen & Note Pad
- Fresh Water Hose - 50'
- Door Mat
- 50 AMP Cord
- 50 - 30 AMP Converter Pigtail
- 20' Sewer Hose
- Sewer Hose Support
- Stability Jack Crank - Manual
- Tongue Jack Crank - Manual
- Equalizer Weight Distribution Hitch
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Disposable Gloves
- Propane BBQ
- Wheel Chocks
- Propane Tanks - 7 Gallons Each
- Leveling Pads - Set
- 12V Battery Jump Starter with Air Compressor
- Cordless Drill/Driver with Charger
- Orange Cone
- Safety Triangle - set of 3
- Camp Table
- Camp Chairs
- Camp Table Cloth
- Electric Lantern
- Hitch Lock
Bed & Bath Necessities